New Marijuana Linked Syndrome Causes Compulsive Showering. No Really, I Don’t Make This Stuff Up. (part of my banned from Today.com series)

For years, decades, even centuries there’s been this thing called severe vomiting syndrome. There were no specific details, but I’m guessing you vomit a lot, and severely. And literally the best way to cope with it was to take a shower. People with the syndrome would be in the shower constantly, which is awesome if you like to be clean… or wet. Well, some scientists in Australia have linked it to chronic marijuana use. They were unclear on the exact connection, but the symptoms seem to come on only after a few years of heavy use, and quickly go away once the patient stops using marijuana for a short time.

Is this proof marijuana should remain illegal? Of course not, because five years of heavy Oxycontin use would be far worse, and the symptoms much harder to cure, wouldn’t they? Nope, all things in moderation, that’s the lesson of the day. And the other lesson is that people who have been using marijuana for years are cleaner than the general public.

1 comment:

Carl said...

I don't use marijuana and I am in the shower three times a day already. Can you imagine if I do? I might as well live in the shower then.