Scientists Discover Brain Makes Own Marijuana. Everyone is Hereby Under Arrest for Marijuana.


US and Brazilian scientists have discovered that certain receptors in the brain make proteins similar to those found in marijuana. They believe that this discovery could lead to more marijuana type drugs created to manage pain and stimulate appetite… or you could just get some actual marijuana. Oooh Wait! I forgot marijuana is extremely dangerous and illegal. Fear not though, science will soon develop prescription drugs that do the exact same thing as marijuana but cost a lot more and are addictive. That way the world will remain safe from that treacherous plant. Welcome to Bizarro World.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is dedi, I know you from Entrecard.
I'm agree with you, any kind of drugs is dangerous for us, keep on going, I'll be your fans.

clamdobber said...

dedi, it's possible you completely missed the point... completely.

That's okay though, keep reading.

Leigh said...

Isn't that the truth! Then those drugs they created will have all kinds of horrible side effects and all that crap that goes with nearly every new drug.

AmandaHeintzelman said...

Good blog. If I could smoke (or make tea..brownies...whatever) I'd never take xanax or paxil again. For real. Actually did it for almost a whole year once. Strictly green. Then my Mommy caught me and cried. And who wants to make their Mommy cry? So I'm nauseated all the time, my liver function is 42 and I'm underweight and sick and zombified and possibly alcoholic. But hey, I'm TOTALLY following the law, so that's all that matters, eh? Hmmm... that didn't sound right. Anyway, very good blog brother. I have a lot of catching up on your stuff to do.

Unknown said...

Help Needed for Google Penalty. Response Requested.



Hello,


We wish to thank you for linking from { http://crazydrugnews.blogspot.com/2009/04/scientists-discover-brain-makes-own.html} to our site http://www.seoinc.com. Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that this link is against Google's Webmaster Guidelines.


It is important for us to bring our site into compliance with Google's terms.


Please remove our link from this page and any other page on your site.


Thank you,

Dalton Grant